11.3.07

BACK FROM VACATION


Dear silent people from Hungary, Croatia, Australia, the long and wide USA, China, Japan, Philipines, Denmark, Finland, Sweden. France, Brasil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Korea, Spain, Portugal, Serbia and Montenegro, Lithuania, Poland, and of course my dear UK which is my home now:


I'm on holiday so I won't be blogging for a couple of weeks. Tomorrow I'll be on a remote tiny beautiful island of white sandy beaches, turquoise waters and mind blowing calmness in my Mexican homeland with barely no communication, no banks or cash machines and I imagine not much internet access, and even if there was, well, I don't want to spend my days in paradise sitting on a computer. I'll be wearing my sombrero, flip flops, and sun glasses, and a lot of mosquito repelent. I'll be back last week of this month with the rest of the John conversation (sorry I couldn't finish it before going) and the best moments and photographs of my tour experience with the most amazing rock band in this planet and this galaxy and beyond.



Bless all of you.



Much love.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice holiday! Thanks for the John interview, it's so beautiful! ;)

Anonymous said...

I guess I am the one from the Philippines who's viewing your blog ;) Well, have fun and thanks for sharing your wonderful stories!

Olle said...

I'm not silent :(

Anonymous said...

you're such a lucky girl.
you talked with some of the most beautiful persons in the world.
It is more than amazing.
Unbelievable.

take care

Anonymous said...

hey!
i just wanted to thank you for writing this! it's great that you had the chance to spend time with this band...
i'm so happy that you are sharing this experience with others...
thank you!!

Young_Kentucky_Girl said...

Thanks guys :)

Olle, mwah ;)

Anonymous said...

you mentioned Hungary first!
sorry but it made me quite happy:)